The Wilson Combat ACP is built with highest quality parts in the same time-tested way as their other custom 1911 handguns, but with reduced customer selected options that streamlines production and enables a lower price to the end user. The ACP features the latest generation forged slide, frame and barrels that are hand fitted by skilled pistolsmiths with 100% machined Bullet Proof parts for a lifetime of high performance. The ACP retains the best-in-class Wilson Combat 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for the lifetime of the product.
The ACP also introduces the Eagle Claw grip and slide surface to set it apart from the rest of the pack. The Eagle Claw pattern offers a non-abrasive, tactile grip under adverse conditions but is still easy on your hands and clothing during extended range trips and every day carry. The unique look and feel of the Eagle Claw is like nothing else we have produced.
- Compact Size Carbon Steel Frame
- Eagle Claw Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Pad
- Bullet Proof Magazine Release
- Contoured Magazine Well
- G10 Eagle Claw Grips with Black Medallions
- 4” Carbon Steel Slide
- Eagle Claw Rear Cocking Serrations
- Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4” Stainless Match Grade Cone Barrel, Flush-Cut
Made In United States of America
|7 1 Round
|Country of Origin
|United States of America