The Taurus 856 is a reliable 6-shot, 38 Special revolver that features soft rubber grips-making it comfortable to shoot at the range while the double/single action increases speed and accuracy for follow-up shots. The 856 is offered in either a Matte Black or Matte Stainless finish. Known for its easily managed recoil impulse, the .38 Special round of the 856 can accommodate ammunition ranging from light target loads to self-defense rounds. The 2-inch barrel on the 856 now comes with a removable serrated front sight optimizing on-body or off-body carry, and home defense usage.
What’s better than the award winning six-shot small frame revolver, the Taurus 856? How about taking that steel frame, three-inch barrel revolver and making it the first factory red dot ready small frame revolver. That’s right, thanks to the T.O.R.O. system, the 856 is now ready to accept compact red dot sights that fit the Holosun K-footprint. This moves the 856 into a whole new category of self-defense revolvers.
The best news is that the 856 T.O.R.O. maintains all the features you already loved about the 856 Defender series. A 3 inch barrel, high visibility night sights, an excellent double action trigger, and of course a class leading 6 shots of .38 Special P on board. Now thanks to the red dot sight capability, you can zero your dot for your ammo of choice.
- First ever optics ready revolver
- Optics plate is compatible with the popular Holosun K footprint
- Compact grips provide recoil reduction and enhanced concealment
- The 856 toro uses a stainless-steel cylinder for maximum durability
- With a 3-inch barrel, the 856 toro gets the most performance out of 38 special as possible
- A smooth target style trigger enhances the shooter’s ability to shoot fast and accurately