The Taurus 605 TORO Revolver is a 357 magnum, 5-shot revolver that is ideal for concealed carry, the Taurus 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard in design, fabrication, fit and performance. Meaning, there is simply no tolerance for parts that do not perform as if someone’s life depends on them.
What’s the ultimate fighting revolver for personal protection? It’s hard to beat a small frame .357 Magnum with a three-inch barrel. Now imagine that instead of being limited to iron sights, your .357 Magnum would accept a compact red dot sight.
You don’t have to imagine any more, with the launch of the Taurus 605 T.O.R.O., the first ever small frame .357 Magnum revolver that’s red dot ready. The mount accepts optics that fit the Holosun K footprint. The 605 T.O.R.O. doesn’t lose any of the great features from the 605 Defender. It still uses all steel construction, the excellent trigger, and of course holds five shots of fight stopping .357 Magnum.
- First ever optics ready revolver
- Optics plate is compatible with the popular Holosun K footprint
- Compact grips provide recoil reduction and enhanced concealment
- The 605 T.O.R.O. uses a stainless-steel cylinder for maximum durability
- With a 3-inch barrel, the 605 toro gets the most performance out of 357 magnum / 38 special as possible
- A smooth target style trigger enhances the shooter’s ability to shoot fast and accurately
|Barrel Length||3 Inches|
|Front Sight||Ramped Front|
|Rear Sight||Fixed Sights|
|Grip Style||Finger Grooves|
|Trigger Type||Double/Single action|
|Shipping Weight||5.000 Pounds|