The Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 Spec Pistol was born from evolutions in the professional and shooting enthusiast spaces, the M&P® Spec Series™ line advances with its 3rd iteration. This edition places emphasis on delivering a package that is ideal for those looking to hone their skills and push their limits. The Spec Series™ pistol comes complete with co-witness sights and a 4.6″ threaded barrel, making it an optimal choice for suppressed shooting. Also included is Smith & Wesson’s C.O.R.E.™ system, designed to give the user the ability to mount their preferred handgun optic to maintain accuracy and proficiency when firing. The inclusion of two 23-round 9mm magazines means less time reloading and more time practicing. The additional 15-round magazine trims down the overall size of the new Spec Series™ and allows for a more concealable package. The M&P® Spec Series™ kit includes an M&P® knife that features a 4″ blade with an overall length of 9″ and a collectable M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin.
- One flush-fit 15-Round magazine and two 23-Round magazines
- M2.0™ flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate shot placement
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
- Optics mounting plates included
- M&P® Folding Knife – folding knife with 4″ Tanto-style blade, window breaker and seat belt cutter. 9″ oal (opened)
- M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin – 3D, high-relief sculpted design, die-struck medallion. Solid nickel metal with antique finish and hard baked enamel.
- Custom Fit Plastic Case
- 4 Interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
Made In United States of America