The Model 442 Revolver is the latest innovation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight®, a lightweight aluminum alloy revolver with a fully concealed hammer. Beautifully enhanced with diamond-tipped machine tool scroll engravings on the frame and cylinder, the Model 442 integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. The Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
Features of Smith & Wesson Model 442 Revolver
- Diamond-tipped machine tool scroll engravings on frame and cylinder
- Engraved wood grip
- Wooden mahogany presentation case Lightweight Alloy Frame for Easy Carry
- Carbon steel barrel and cylinder
- Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
- Rated for Continuous +P Use
Made In United States of America