A first-of-its-kind crossbow scope from Garmin®, the Xero® X1i Rangefinder Crossbow Scope combines accurate laser rangefinding with precise targeting for crossbow hunters. This auto-ranging scope features a built-in laser rangefinder to accurately range deer and other game up to 250 yards away (500 yards for reflective targets) with the press of a button. The scope then projects a precise illuminated aim point for the shot with brightness automatically adjusted to match the conditions. This advanced system also allows crossbow hunters to create custom profiles for different bolt setups they use to help deliver more accurate shooting in different hunting situations. The Xero’s Target Lock feature tells you when the range finder is locked on a target consistently, while its Steady Aim and Aim Point Level provides confidence to take the shot. Roll at Shot and Impulse Duration features provide hunters with feedback on your setup’s performance. This scope also features Laser Locate™ waypoint projection. This feature works with compatible Garmin devices (not included) to mark where a target was located when a shot or range was taken, so you can better track game or find bolts. 3.5x magnification. Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (included). Weight: 1.9 lbs. Scope comes with: wired rangefinder trigger, lens covers, wrench, 2 batteries, and microUSB cable.
Manufacturer model #: 010-02212-00.
- Feature-packed rangefinding crossbow scope from Garmin
- Built-in laser rangefinder – accurately ranges game up to 250 yards away
- Creates precise, illuminated aim point for the shot based on range
- Aim point brightness automatically adjusted to match the conditions
- Allows hunters to create custom profiles for different bolt setups
- Multiple features to increase accuracy and analyze performance
- Laser Locate waypoint projection – marks where a target was located when a shot or range was taken with compatible Garmin devices (not included)
- 3.5x magnification
- Uses 2 AAA lithium batteries (included)